- During arrival we adjourned to the meeting area to read both 'Where is Mom?' and 'Four Fur Feet'. It is really quite amazing to see the collective memory of this group as they know how they want to enter the day! Lili then said "we dance to Monkey song?" and so Andy played 'Monkey and the Engineer' and a dance party ensued
- For Snack we ate rice cakes and apples. (thanks to Otis's family) We worked on spreading our own hummus on the rice cakes
- During Hello meeting the group wanted to sing our Hello Greeting using Jambo. There is a great book called 'Jambo Means Hello: Swahili Alphabet Book' - if anyone comes across it and feels like a BB donation, I promise I will not say no ;). We also tried our hand at a Slipper Greeting in which one slipper from each of us is place in the middle of our circle. We then take turns picking out a slipper and greeeting its owner. Everyone did great saying good morning to a friend!
- During Explore some of us worked hard on using the rollers on play dough to try to make FLAT pancakes. We used our muscles! Some of us loaded up our shopping carts while we were shopping and others spent time building structures in the blocks
- Outside while we kept up being firefighters, we also worked at getting on and pumping on the swings, loading the dump truck with sand, and stacking and unstacking chairs
- During lunch we worked on zipping and unzipping lunch boxes and opening our own containers
a holistic pre-school and kindergarten