- During arrival some of us started projects using the multicolored tape dispenser. Others worked at the drawing table
- During Hello Meeting we tried the ball greeting again with great success. We read 'Jane and the Dragon' by request
- During Explore the new tape dispenser continued to be a big hit as we created rocket ships, houses, and a camera. Play dough was missed by some so we divided our project table in half to accommodate both interests
- For snack we had bananas and Tings. 1 scoop of Tings to start and 2 banana pieces
- During Morning Meeting we read more of 'Snakes: Biggest! Littlest! We shared our News of the Day. Otis also remembered that we hadn't done our slipper greeting (thanx Otis!...)
- Outside we enjoyed adding water to holes and buckets in the sandbox, creating goo and cement
- After Lunch we began off 'Poppleton' (the first Poppleton) part 1 ".
a holistic pre-school and kindergarten