- During arrival we again attempted to build a fire truck out of play dough (eventually to no avail...). We were happy to welcome Otis's mama, Amy, to our group today and she read a book to some us in the meeting area. We also read 'New Baby Train' again which seems to have become a favorite
- During Hello meeting we sang our Hello greeting with a Jambo verse. We read Four Fur Feat
- For Snack we ate apples and homemade COOKIES. (thanks to Rowan's family)
- During Explore some of us worked hard in the blocks to create a road for some vehicles. Later on we added some people and put them in little "houses". Some of us also worked in the store and loaded up the shopping carts
- Outside some of us swung and the swings and practiced giving "underdogs". Some of us filled up the dump truck in the sandbox and buried "treasures" (shovels) in the sand. We also collected crab apples and played ball
- During lunch guess what happened??? "Sing the monkey song!" So I did plus I introduced this group to 'I had a Rooster' and 'Little Red Caboose'
- Next week we plan on getting to read a book after lunch! You heard it here
a holistic pre-school and kindergarten