Note to self: charge camera batteries the night before...
- During arrival we played with the new green play dough and made cars and pancakes! We also made green apples that we pretended to eat
- During Hello Meeting we sang a greeting song substituting jambo (hello in Swahili) for hello. We read 'Stanley Mows the Lawn' as well as a number other books. This group can really sit and listen for a while... they just kept handing me books!
- During Explore time we had a tea party, went shopping (for everything), explored the color blocks on the light table, and made lots of phone calls.
- For Snack we ate bananas and yogurt with granola (thanks to Anika's family)
- Outside we enjoyed the sandbox WITH sand!
- During lunch we sand "Oh My, I Want a Piece of Pie" (a bunch of time) and Andy brought out his guitar to sing "If You're Happy and You Know It" and "The Monkey and the Engineer" among others...
- We took a looooooong time during lunch so everyone was picked up as they finished!