- drew at the big table
- completed a United States puzzle
- played Mastermind
- played cobras and coyotes
- played wizard family- had Piano with Britta (see piano blog for homework)
- played dragon warriors
- played broccolis (a hard to define game!)
This afternoon we...
- had Math Workshop - We estimated the number of cubes used in objects we made out of snap cubes- continued reading "Alvin Ho: Allergic to Girls, School, and Other Scary Things"
***Sorry I haven't done this in a while but here are some prompting question to ask you child about the book:
1) What is Alvin's problem at school? (he can't talk!)
2) What are Alvin's brother and sister's names? (Calvin and Anibelly)
3) Who is Alvin's desk buddy? (Flea) What is her real name? (Sophie)
4) What is a PDK? (Personal Disaster Kit)
***Reading Conferences Today: Nina and Otis