a holistic pre-school and kindergarten
Thursday, October 7, 2010
News of the Day 10-7-2010
- created different structures at the big table with Lincoln Logs (knockoffs)
- worked in our artist journals
- read "Green Wilma Frog In Space" - thanks Isaac!
- played Mermaids (aka Ariel), penguins, and giant crab
- played Kowalski, Super Ariel, and Super Skeleton
- read "The Fall of Freddie the Leaf" (a really good book about loss/death)
- played a new game that Otis helped us create called Naughty Mouse which lead to a new fun cheer of "Naughty, naughty owner, you can't catch me!!!"
The mice escape the trap!
Caught by the owner! Back to the trap
"Naughty naughty owner, you can't catch me!!!"