a holistic pre-school and kindergarten

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

News of the Day 10-6-2009

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...

Today We...
- built a boat using Hollow Blocks and a new steering wheel and life preserver
- built a harbor and channel using Unit Blocks
and then played with our small boats
- played with the Baby Dolls and the kitchen and store
- read "Tugga Tugga Tugboat"
- paraded to the cubbies while singing "Engineer"
Outside We...

- played rocketship and firefighters
- played in the sandbox, building a waterfall and BIG HILL!













































1 comment:

Grandma Judy said...

I sang this to Rowan every time I strolled him up to Red Rocks Park after which he promptly fell asleep! Hoping you will do a good dose of "Morning Has Broken" , sung so many times to Sarah as we swang in the swing in the big oak tree in our yard. How shall I get the buttons to you?