- During arrival we worked with the new pink play dough. Some of us noticed that the different rollers made tractor track-like patterns
- During Morning Meeting we had our slipper greeting and got to see Andy's new slippers! We read 'Tip, Tip, Dig, Dig' and 'Toot, Toot, Beep, Beep' both by Emma Garcia. We talked about what kind of tractor/truck we would be from the former book.
- For Snack we had a parfait concoction. Granola and frozen berries, in yogurt (soy and dairy)...1, 2, 3, PARFAIT!
- During Explore time we played with the new overhead projector. We danced in the light and watched our shadows. We also chased the shadow of Andy's fingers like of bunch of kitties. We also all tried to play Otis's new Melodica. It is small keyed instrument that you play by blowing into a tube and pressing the piano-like keys. We had much fun with it!
- During Outside Time we all shoveled and pretended that we were snowplows. We also dusted all the snow of various swings, logs, slides....
- We had lunch with some dinosaurs so read 'Dino-Hockey' by Lisa Wheeler
a holistic pre-school and kindergarten