- During arrival we worked with the our new play dough that the Tues/Thurs crew created
- During Hello Meeting we had our slipper greeting which all the children know how to work now! We read 'Popcorn' and 'Room on the Broom' and the book version of 'Teddy Bear's Picnic" We then danced to "Moneky...", "Ladybug...", and a fast version of "Twinkle, Twinkle..."
- For Snack we ate applesauce and freshly popped popcorn, inspired by the book 'Popcorn' (thanks Otis's family). We listened to the stories 'Caps for Sale' and 'Curious George Rides a Bike'
- During Explore continued to work with the play dough
- Before Outside Time we got ready with coats and when we got outside we took them right off. It was soooooo nice out today! We spent much time diving into the leaf pile. Some of us played in the sandbox making ice cream cones. We also cruised around on the vehicles, drew with chalk on the driveway and played runaway cookies
- During lunch we read 'Pancakes for Breakfast' and after lunch we sat down to read the first part of 'Poppleton'
a holistic pre-school and kindergarten