- During arrival some of us experimented a bit with cut paper collage. We read 'Cars and Trucks and Things That Go' (and old favorite)
- During Hello Meeting we sang our Hello Greeting with Hello and Hola. We also had our Slipper Greeting again and everyone was great saying good morning to each other.
- For Snack we ate muffins and apples (thanks Rowan's family)
- During Explore we had a wonderful time! First we played with the sensory table that we discovered was filled with leaves! We used different animals to play hide and seek in the leaves. We then moved on to build a railroad track. Some of us used trucks and tractors to help build the track while others moved around the tracks with trains. Then we moved on to the dramatic play area to create our own City Market. We took orders by phone and sold goods to some customers (aka Andy)
- Before going outside we sang 'Ladybug Picnic' , 'Teddy Bear Picnic', and 'Monkey...'
- Outside time prep can be a leeeeeeeeeengthy thing! Outside we spent much time raking leaves into a pile and then back out again. We also played runaway cookies
- During lunch we listened to an audio version of 'Mike Mulligan's Steam Shovel' and read 'Pancakes for Breakfast
- what a great day!
a holistic pre-school and kindergarten