- During arrival we used vehicle cookie cutters with the play dough. Otis also introduced us to a new game of his called Honey Bee Tree
- During Hello Meeting we were happy to notice that all 6 children were present and accounted for at the BB. We had our slipper greeting and move on...
- During Explore we put on our baker's caps and starting baking. We then decided that a picnic was in order and were else would we picnic but at a beach?!? So we laid out a blanket and set ourselves up. Some of us decided to use the various cubes as popcorn and popped a rather large batch! We also TOLD our News of the Day to Andy during this time so as not to take up so much time during Morning Meeting
- During Morning Meeting Andy recited our News of the Day. We read 2 books that Rowan brought in to share, 'Popcorn' and 'Library Mouse'.
- Outside I broke down to the inevitable and introduce the game Runaway Cookies. This is a game that I got from a former flame that she learned while teaching at the now defunct Deerpath preschool in Charlotte. I brought the game to The Bellwether School where it is still used in the preschool, many teacher later, and now it has entered the BB stratosphere. Ask your child to teach you how to play... Outside Time will never be the same...
- Lunch and goodbye. During Lunch we read 'There's No Such Thing As Ghosts' and 'My First Halloween'. This group is a sponge for books!
a holistic pre-school and kindergarten