- During arrival we used watercolors that were introduced on Tuesday. Some of us played Snail Pace Race and some us looked at 'Poppleton' books
- During Hello Meeting we sang a new greeting called Telephone. . along with our slipper greeting.
- During Explore some of us worked in the blocks to create a structure for an animal parade. Today was the first day where we really started using props (animals, trees, vehicles) to enhance or play. Some of us worked in the store and also took care of the babies. Some of us also took some time to work at the water table. During clean-up Otis showed the group how there are now stickers to indicate which block goes where on the shelves. A GREAT clean-up ensued
- For snack we had wheat crackers, bananas, AND Scooby Snacks . We counted 4, 3, and 2 respectively.*** (thanks to Rowan's family)
- For Morning Meeting we read Part 1 of 'Poppleton in Fall'. We told our News of the Day and sang 'Monkey and the Engineer'. We talked about "picking" guitar strings versus "strumming"
- Outside we got back to work on "stick gardens" in the sandbox. Thankfully the Wed group had saved me the time of removing all the sticks! Some of us played on the swingset and some used the firetruck to help water the "garden"
- Lunch has become a marathon more than a sprint so everyone was picked up right after lunch!
a holistic pre-school and kindergarten