- During arrival we played with play dough a bit and then retired to the meeting area to read a new book Woody Guthrie's 'New Baby Train' to celebrate the arrival of Lily's new brother Eli. It was a little bit of a hard transition morning so we fooled around with our schedule a bit...
- For Snack we ate watermelon and a mix of pretzels, popcorn and cranberries. (thanks to Isaac's family)
- Outside we played in the sandbox a bit, taking out all the sticks the the T/Th group left for us. We also played as firefighters with the firetruck and other vehicles.
- During lunch "Monkey and the Engineer" was the popular choice for a song altho "...happy and you know it" took a distant second.
- Another long lunch. We may try to come inside a little earlier so that we can make sure to have a relaxing pickup where we don't have to involve cleaning up lunches!
a holistic pre-school and kindergarten