a holistic pre-school and kindergarten
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
- drew pictures and worked on putting together books
- read "Wendel's Workshop
- played scary ghost
- "played" artist
- played king, queen, and baby princess
- worked on a catapult
- played Rapunzel
- were artists again!
*** We also walked around the block to Henry St. to watch the road work!
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Our beloved neighbor Dezi!!!
- drew at the project table
- read "Sid the Squid and the Search for the Perfect Job"
- played babysitter/Queen
- made a fairy musical movie
- talked about and practiced our songs for the ASaEoYC
- played sick bunnies
- played baby dragon/Rapunzel
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
- worked on Geoboards and Pattern Blocks
- read "Katy and the Big Snow"
- organized piles of our work and work
ed on some of our older books
- played firefighter neighbors
- played Rapunzel/ Sleeping Beauty
- played dollies
- took a canoe trip to Baby Hammerhead L
- collected flower petal for a soup concoction
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
...and we're back!!!
- worked with Pattern Blocks (talked about conservation of number)
- read poems from "The Dragons are Singing Tonight"
- played the Forgetful Knight
- made a FEAST for the Forgetful Knight and friends
- played baby and big sister
- worked on books
- played neightbors
- took out the canoe from the garage and played boat! We cleaned the boat as well!!!